Ben opens the show by talking about why he isn’t interested in Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. From there the team discusses the marketing campaign for the new Deus Ex sequel and how MOBAs are taking over the world.
After another half time checkup with Sarah, our Top 3 List of the Week takes over the rest of the show as we discuss our favorite supporting characters in video games.
Episode 12: Is This A Deuce Ex Thing?
Here are the relevant links from today’s podcast:
- Dark Souls: Scholar of the First Sin – http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/335300/
- Deus Ex marketing campaign – http://www.pcgamesn.com/square-enix-run-bizarre-interactive-twitch-stream-to-maybe-announce-deus-ex
- Tomb Raider reboot sells 8.5 million copies – http://www.pcgamer.com/tomb-raider-reboot-has-sold-85-million-copies/
- MOBAs set to lead the PC gaming industry this year – http://venturebeat.com/2015/03/30/league-of-legends-dota-2-will-lead-pc-gamings-fastest-growing-sector-to-500m-this-year-in-north-america/
- SteamSpy – http://steamspy.com