At the top of the show Alex plugs Obsidian’s new game Pillars of Eternity, and then it’s onto news. This week the team covers the delay of Zelda on Wii U, the Halo 5 reveal trailers, and also some fuss over the resolution of The Witcher 3 on consoles.
Fresh off of her visit to ECCC, Sarah is back to conduct the half time checkup before joining in on two brand new segments: “The Top 3 List of the Week” and “The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To Us… This Week”.
Episode 11: Bang The Whole Rainbow
Here are the relevant links from today’s podcast:
- Zelda Wii U delayed until 2016 – http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/03/27/zelda-wii-u-delayed-to-at-least-2016-will-not-be-at-e3/141529/
- Halo 5 Reveal Trailers (watch both) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rd8FWUCCZk and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHQiYPiNVEE
- Dev comments on The Witcher 3 console ports – http://www.paradiger.com/the-witcher-3-game-designer-on-witcher-12-ports-ps4xo-performance-and-dx12/
- Conquer’s Bad Fur Day sequel on Project Spark: http://casualsgaming.com/2015/03/19/conkers-big-reunion-coming-to-project-spark/
- “Female Portrayals in Video Games” – http://thespectacularspider-girl.tumblr.com/post/113010314274/female-portrayals-in-video-games